We are not currently hiring
Baby Jives Co // Filled 8.2.2018
Influencer Outreach and Marketing Coordinator
Location: remote/online position.
Love working with influencers and keeping up with what’s going on in social media? So do I but I just don’t have the time to keep up so I am seeking a a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and run influencer marketing outreach and collaborations for Baby Jives Co.
This is something you could definitely do during naptime (if you’re lucky enough to have those!) and the ideal candidate will have 5-10 hours a week to commit to doing marketing and influencer outreach on behalf of Baby Jives Co. This job also has room for growth as we grow.
We are also looking for someone who ideally is already familiar with Baby Jives Co and can enthusiastically share their love for it when approaching influencers and potential collaborators. Does that sound like you? Then read on, we’d love to have you join our team!
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers in our area (babies, nursery décor, new parents)
- Weekly outreach to new influencers and contact with current influencers for Baby Jives Co
- Coordinating giveaways and collaborations with influencers and other brands in our industry
- Working with our studio manager to coordinate product shipment for influencers and giveaways
- Following up with influencers for images and information for our blog and social media after collaboration
- Creating a weekly blog post featuring one influencer a week on our site. Develop content ideas and write and curate content for our blog posts, also responsible for SEO on these posts.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Relevant Bachelors or Associates degree
- Proven track record in marketing and social outreach campaign strategies. We want to hear about what else you’ve done.
- Well versed knowledge of social media marketing industry as it relates to pregnancy, babies and new parents.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills. You need to be able to best represent Baby Jives Co and be as excited about our company as we are.
- Tech- savvy. Experienced with Google Docs and Microsoft Excell. Experience with Shopify platform for blogging a plus but not required.
- Well organized and able to track and manage multiple projects at once. You will be tracking your outreach and marketing using Google Docs and once a week will have an online meeting to discuss outreach status and goals.
- Positive, optimistic person who would contribute to the nurturing company culture we have created at Baby Jives Co.
Pay: $14-$24/hour depending on experience. 5-10 hours/wk.
Please email your cover letter and resume to info @ babyjives .com ** Applications without cover letters that are specific to our company will not be reviewed **